Add/Drop Request Form - Students may do a level change from an AP/Honors course to a college preparatory course during the first four weeks of each semester.  See add/drop deadlines for this school year.

Drop a Course with a "W" Withdrawal - Students may drop a course after the first four weeks and before the last 30 school days each semester.  A "W" does not count into the GPA. Form available in the Counseling Office. 
Athletic PE Contract - See Athletics and click on Athletic PE Contract
FERPA - Release of information for Common Application Colleges
Off Campus Permission Form SDUHSD will accept courses for credit provided the institution who issues the transcript is accredited by one of the six regional accrediting agencies. Always consult your counselor when selecting an off-campus class. 
Off Campus Permission Form - HEALTH only