For seniors, and many other Mavericks, one of the most important places on campus is our Registrar’s office. Located in the main administration building, Carol Olszewski, our registrar, is the gateway to La Costa Canyon High School. Below you can find her contact information, as well as documents needed to enroll at LCC.
Registrar hours: 7:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday-Friday on regular school days. The Registrar's Office is in the Administration Building.
New Student Registration 2013
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from the Aeries portal or Parchment online transcript service.
Current LCC students have several options to request official transcripts
1. Order in person during the registrar's hours using a transcript request form. Official transcripts are usually completed within 24-48 hours.
2. SENIORS requiring official transcripts for college applications
* Common Application For colleges using the Common Application, follow the process to request transcripts from your counselor along with the required School Report and counselor letter of recommendation.
* Non-Common App college applications which require a paper form to accompany official transcripts, order transcripts in person from the registrar and provide the required college forms with an addressed, stamped envelope with no return address.
* For all other transcripts, students can opt to order online via Parchment.
Please note: AP exam and college entrance exam scores are not posted on the SDUHSD transcript and must be ordered from College Board or ACT.
If you are not currently a LCC student, you can use the Parchment online transcript service or contact the Registrar directly.
Verification of Graduation: If you are a company requesting verification of graduation for a former student, please fax a release of information to (760) 943-3533. Include the student’s name at graduation, date of birth and year of graduation.
NCAA: To request a transcript be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center, students can make a request using Parchment online transcript service or in person from Registrar’s Office. The NCAA requires that you send separate transcripts for course work taken at another school or for any course that you took off campus. If you attended another school within SDUHSD, you do NOT need to send a separate transcript.
IMPORTANT INFO FOR 12TH GRADE STUDENTS AND PARENTS
1. Cal Grant GPA Verification. An instruction letter and form are being mailed out to all senior families on January 17, 2013. Read the instructions, fill out the form, and return it to the Registrar before March 2, 2013. LCC will not be able to report your GPA to the State of California for grant purposes without the completed form. This information is provided electronically to the State and cannot be released without the form.
2. Legal Name for Diploma. The names that will be shown on the diplomas have been posted outside the Registrar’s office in the main Administration Office. If you haven’t already done so, stop by and check the listing. The diploma should have only the “legal” name of the student which appears on the birth certificate, drivers’ license or social security card.
Diplomas will be ordered on January 30, 2013.
Off Campus Courses
If a student wants a course taken off campus posted on the LCC transcript, an Off Campus Course Permission form must be completed and approved before the student enrolls in the course. Specific procedures and forms are available on the Counseling web page. Off campus courses will not be posted on the LCC transcript unless SDUHSD procedures are followed.
All off campus courses must be completed and official transcripts provided to the registrar by May to be posted on the LCC transcript by the end of the school year. NO FAXES EXCEPTED. All transcripts received after May will be posted to student transcripts the following school year.
Got Withdrawal Form? Got Grades? Books Returned? Destination?
Student Withdrawal Information
- Obtain Withdrawal Form from the Registrar’s Office (Please allow at least 3 school days to complete the withdrawal process).
- The parent must sign the withdrawal form giving permission for withdrawal.
- The student takes the withdrawal form to his/her teachers for an exit grade & to return all text books.
- Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar.
- Student will receive a copy of the withdrawal form to take to their new school.
- Transcripts will be sent to the new school when a request of records is made by the new school.
Phone: 1-760-436-6136 x6026
One Maverick Way
Carlsbad, CA 92009