New Report Card and Progress Report Procedure at LCC
In an effort to reduce costs, increase efficiency, and (perhaps more importantly) to be environmentally conscious, we are joining our other district schools in eliminating the mailing home of paper progress reports and report cards.
Effective with the first progress report grading period, parents and students have the ability to access their student's grade reports (including quarter progress reports) on the Aeries Grade Portal.
Accessing Progress Reports and Report Cards:
It's easy to view a student's progress report or report card with the Aeries Portal. Follow this simple process:
1. Click on the "Grades" tab, located just under the student's name.
2. Click on "Grades."
3. Progress report grades are listed under the "D/F" columns.
4. Quarter Report Card grades are listed under the "Prg" columns.
5. Semester Report Card grades are listed under the "Sem" columns.
Note: It is the Semester Grade that is reported on a student's transcript.
How to Review Immediate, "Real-Time" Grades:
If you wish to view a student's current grade in a given class, follow this easy process:
1. Click on the "Grades" tab.
2. Click on "Gradebook."
3. Choose the class you would like to see.
Accessing the Aeries Portal:
Using your Aeries account information (e-mail address and password), simply visit:
Gaining Access to the Parent Portal:
If you do not have access to the Portal, please contact Sherrie Bender, our site's access contact. You can e-mail Sherrie at firstname.lastname@example.org
, or by calling 760-436-6136, Ext 6004