Enroll---Welcome to LCC

Enrollment InformationTop of Page

Enroll at La Costa Canyon High School 
Norma Villa, Registrar
Email: norma.villa@sduhsd.net
Phone: 760.436.6136, Ext. 6026
Fax: 760.943.3539
Registrar Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.  Monday - Friday on regular school days

TranscriptsTop of Page

Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from Aeries or Parchment  (Parchment Quick Start Guide)
Need a final transcript?  Final Transcript Order 
Current LCC students have several options when requesting Official Transcripts: 
  1. Ordering in person during the registrar's hours using a Transcript Request Form.  Official transcripts are usually completed within 24-48 hours.  
  2. Use Parchment online services during registrar's hours.   Please note-- this service may require a fee. 
  3. SENIORS requiring official transcripts for college applications
    • Common Application for colleges using the online Common Application, follow the process to request transcripts from your counselor along with the required School Report and counseling letter of recommendation.  Please see your counselor in person to make this request. A release of information (FERPA) is required. 
    • Non-Common App college application which require a paper form to accompany official transcripts ---order transcripts in person from the registrar and provide the required college forms with an addressed, stamped envelope with no return address. 
    • For All Other Transcripts students can fill out a transcript request at the registrar's office (no charge) or opt to order via Parchment and there may be a charge for this service. Parchment Quick Start Guide
      Please note: AP exam and college entrance exam scores are not posted on the SDUHSD transcripts and must be ordered from College Board (AP and SAT) or ACT. 
Verification of Graduation:  If you are a company requesting verification of graduation for a former student, please fax a release of information to (760) 943-3539.  Include the student’s name at graduation, date of birth and year of graduation.
NCAA:  In order to send a transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center, requests can be make by using this form. Turn it into the LCC Registrar’s Office. The NCAA requires that you send separate transcripts for course work taken at another school or for any course that you took off campus.  If you attended another school within SDUHSD, you do NOT need to send a separate transcript. 

Student Withdrawal Information Top of Page

Got Withdrawal Form?  Got Grades?  Books Returned?  Destination?
  1. Obtain Withdrawal Form from the Registrar’s Office (Please allow at least 3 school days to complete the withdrawal process).
  2. The parent must sign the withdrawal form giving permission for withdrawal.
  3. The student takes the withdrawal form to his/her teachers for an exit grade & to return all text books.
  4. Return completed withdrawal form to the Registrar.
  5. Student will receive a copy of the withdrawal form to take to their new school.
  6. Transcripts will be sent to the new school when a request of records is made by the new school.