- Key Info
- 2024 Senior Webpage
- Student Handbook/Discipline Policy/Agenda
- Bell Schedule & School Calendar
- Off Campus Policies
- Start Smart
- Communications Accommodations
- Dress Guidelines
- Student Technology Plan
- Parking Permit
- Employee Concern Resolution Procedures
- Nutrition Services
- WASC Accreditation
- Title IX
- Learning Commons
School clothing should be neat, clean and appropriate for school activities. Students are expected to exercise good judgement and good taste regarding their dress and grooming so as not to disrupt the educational environment. Administration reserves the right to alter or modify the dress code as styles change or clothing becomes a safety issue. Students will be adequately notified of any changes, additions or modifications to the present dress code. Students in violation of the dress code will be subject to disciplinary action, parent contact and/or borrowing clothing from the office. Progressive discipline will be administered for subsequent violations.
Clothing and accessories (including backpacks) are unacceptable and not allowed on campus that:
- advertise and/or promote drugs, alcohol, and/or tobacco products;
- display foul or sexually suggestive language or symbols and/or weapons;
- discriminate against race or sexual identity;
- advertise and/or promote gang affiliation.
- Footwear must be worn at all times while on campus.
- Hoods must be removed immediately upon entering any building or classroom.
- Wallet chains and bandannas are NOT allowed (worn or carried).
- Student appearance, including makeup, piercings, hair and jewelry, may not cause distractions or safety concerns in any way to the student or to the school environment.