- Key Info
- Student Handbook/Discipline Policy/Agenda
- Bell Schedule & School Calendar
- Off Campus Policies
- 2020-2021 School Business Days
- Start Smart
- Communications Accommodations
- Dress Guidelines
- Student Technology Plan
- Parking Permit
- Employee Concern Resolution Procedures
- Nutrition Services
- WASC Accreditation
- Title IX
- Back to School Night
Off Campus Policies
Off Campus Passes
The LCCHS campus is closed for Freshman, Sophomores, and Juniors. Only Seniors are permitted to leave campus during the lunch break. No student is allowed to leave campus at break.
All students must have an Off Campus Pass (obtained from the Attendance Office) to leave campus during school hours; this includes not returning to campus after lunch. Students who leave campus without an Off Campus Pass in hand will be marked truant, even if their parent has given them verbal permission to leave.
Off Campus Passes can be requested via email, written, signed note, or by calling the Attendance Office Message Line 24 hours in advance at 760-436-6136 ext. 6008 and press 2
- Include student’s full name, ID number, the date and time of the pass, whether or not the student will be returning to school and the specific reason for the pass.
- Students may bring a written note to the Attendance Office before school, at break or lunch to obtain their Off Campus Pass.
- Passes will not be delivered to the classroom. It is the student’s responsibility to pick up the pass before school, at break or lunch. Passes will not be handed out during class time.
- Students must show their Off Campus Pass to the teacher before being released from class.