- Academic Honesty Policy
- Add/Drop Policy
- CAASPP (State Testing)
- College Entrance Testing
- Course Profiles/Descriptions
- School Site Council
- Grades & Transcripts
- LCC Tutoring Center
CAASPP (State Testing)
CA Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP)
All 11th-grade students will take the Math, English and Science CAASPP tests. For details about the test and schedule, please view the parent letters below. LCC will operate on a regular bell schedule and CAASPP tests will be given in each student's regular math, English and science classes during the months of April and May 2020.
- Makeups are needed for all CAASPP and CAST tests
- Students needing extra time to finish will finish in 820/821
- Students are encouraged to bring their own headphones that connect to an audio jack
- Click HERE for Frequently asked Questions and Answers about State Testing
- Any student without a science class will receive a call slip during April to test.
- Click HERE for the Parent/Guardian Notification Letter. Click HERE for Spanish.
- Click HERE for a short video clip about testing from our Assistant Principal, Dr. Meadows
- Students with Moderate/Severe Disabilities take an Alternative Version of this test