- Key Info
- Student Handbook/Discipline Policy/Agenda
- Bell Schedule & School Calendar
- Off Campus Policies
- 2020-2021 School Business Days
- Start Smart
- Communications Accommodations
- Dress Guidelines
- Student Technology Plan
- Parking Permit
- Employee Concern Resolution Procedures
- Nutrition Services
- WASC Accreditation
- Title IX
2019-20 LCC Parking Permit Information/Application
- Parking permits are provided to only 11th and 12th grade students.
- LCC is a closed campus for 9th, 10th and 11th grade students. Only 12th grade students are permitted to leave campus during lunch. Drivers and passengers must have a current student I.D. card to leave campus
- Students may not loiter in cars or the parking lot at break, lunch or during instructional time.
- Vehicles parked on campus are subject to search.
- Neither SDUHSD or LCC is responsible for any damage or loss to vehicle or personal property.
- Students must park in areas clearly identified as "Student Parking". Students are not allowed to park in marked RED, STAFF or VISITORS/RESERVED.
- Parking permits are not transferable between vehicles. Parking sticker must be affixed to driver's side windshield.
- Maximum speed limit on school property is 15 MPH.
- Students who don't have a valid permit and park on campus will be ticketed.
- Vehicles parked illegally may be towed at owner's expense.
- Violation of the above parking regulations may result in a parking citation.
- Any student who receives more than one citation will meet with administration after the second citation and parents will be contacted.
- If students continue to receive citations after meeting with administration and parent contact, students may receive progressive disciplinary action to include the possibility of removal of parking privileges in the student lot and/or suspension.
Electric Vehicles (EV’s) Policy:
Through our most recent project with the San Dieguito Union High School District and San Diego Gas & Electric, our school site La Costa Canyon High School has been given 15 new EV charging stations for us to utilize in our Staff/Student parking lot. Because of this recent addition, we will be implementing the following procedures:
EV Charging Stations are for the use of Staff, Students or Visitors
Charging stations are to be used for up to 4 hours per day maximum
Only EV vehicles are allowed to utilize the EV Charging Stations
As a reminder, there is a cost for using the Charging Station. Please go on to the following link to gather more information. Click HERE to go to access Chargepoint website
Click HERE for SDGE instructions for setting up a charge account.
We look forward to expanded opportunities and future collaboration with our partners in our school more eco-friendly
A day parking pass is available for students with valid parking permits who need to temporarily drive a non-permitted vehicle to school. Students must obtain the day parking pass in the administration building and display it in their alternate vehicle. Otherwise, the non-permitted vehicle will be subject to a parking citation.
Parking Citation Appeal Process:
You may appeal a parking citation by using the following two options:
Mail your appeal with any supporting information to include your citation number to:
San Dieguito UHSD
PO Box 10479
Newport Beach, CA 92658-10479
Via the internet: www.CitationProcessingCenter.com